STAR OF THE SEA CATHOLIC COLLEGE – Rockingham
Client: Star of the Sea Catholic College
Builder: Firm Construction
Plumber: Selected Plumbing PTY Ltd.
Merchant: Harvey Norman Commercial.
Simcraft Products are proud to have been involved in Stage 9B of Star of the Sea Catholic College Project with high calibre stakeholders such as Firm Construction and Selected Plumbing.
We supplied high quality, West Australian Manufactured Plumbing Fixtures in the last quarter of 2019.
- SIMCRAFT PRODUCTS TSU– 1500mm L Tread Style Urinal
- SIMCRAFT PRODUCTS ABT – 1800mm &2000mm ABLUTION TROUGHS
- SIMCRAFT PRODUCTS LARGE CLEANER SINK CLS.L
- SIMCRAFT PRODUCTS UDT – Wall hung, LEAD FREE Universal Drink Trough
MT HENRY DENTAL CLINIC - Salter Point
Client: SHAPE Australia
- SIMCRAFT Stainless Steel Custom Dirty Utility Sink with integrated flushing rim and laboratory bowls.
- SIMCRAFT custom Stainless-Steel Benches in various dimensions.
- SIMCRAFT Wall Hung Practical Handwash Trough.
It was such a pleasure to work with the very talented people at SHAPE Australia to provide tailored stainless-steel solutions to the large Mt. Henry Dental Practice.
Contact one of our friendly staff to see how we can custom design and fabricate for your next project.
BOB HAWKE COLLEGE – Subiaco
Architect: T&Z Architects and Bateman Architects
Hydraulic Consultant: Hydraulics Design Australia
Builder: PACT Construction
• SIMCRAFT Practical Troughs – 1200mm, 2000mm, 2400mm
• SIMCRAFT Laboratory Bowls
• SIMCRAFT Central Twin Bowl Laboratory Sink
• SIMCRAFT Cleaner Sink – Large
• SIMCRAFT Universal Drink Troughs with bubblers and bottle filler
• SIMCRAFT Flushing Rim to suit tiled floor
SIMCRAFT is proud to have been involved in the first stage of state of the new state-of-the-art inner city school, Bob Hawke College.
This new Western Australian school includes a series of three and four storey buildings that incorporate passive solar design principles, courtesy of two local studios.
The seventy-million-dollar build opened its door last year and the second stage will be completed by 2025, with the School projecting to host more than 2,000 students.
PACT Construction can be commended for their excellence in managing the first stage of this project, and we would like to make special mention of their commitment to and engagement of apprentices. At SIMCRAFT, we feel very strongly about training and employment opportunities for West Aussies. We currently employ Boilermaker and light fabrication Apprentices in our Welshpool factory.
COOLIBAH AGED CARE FACILITY – Mandurah
Client: Coolibah Care
Builder: Northerly Group
Merchant: Galvins Plumbing Supplies, Osborne Park
- SIMCRAFT Stainless Steel Custom Dirty Utility Sink with integrated flushing rim and laboratory bowls
- SIMCRAFT Stainless Steel Custom Bed Pan & Bottle Rack. Unit incorporated 7 bottle holders and 6 Bed Pan stores
- SIMCRAFT Stainless Steel Flat Shelf
KOLBE CATHOLIC COLLEGE – Rockingham
Client: Kolbe Catholic College
Simcraft Products are proud to have satisfied the clients brief to supply a new lead free Universal Drinking Station. The drink trough is AS1428 compliant for wheel-chair access. It features two bottle fillers fully encased in Stainless Steel Shrouds and incorporates high quality Galvin Engineering electronic Piezo activation. Read more at Galvin Engineering Piezo Button
We also provided a solution to the clients problem of having previously invested in 5 other drinking stations from another Supplier that were no longer entirely suitable as increased hygiene standards requires less touching of little mouths to water bubblers.
With that in mind, we carried out onsite retrofitting of our custom-made Stainless-Steel Bottle filler, incorporating the same high quality Galvin Engineering electronic Piezo activation as used in our new drinking stations. This solution saved our client a considerable amount.